Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Target Deal of the Day

Digg!
I had to run errands this morning and ended up at Target. I thought I'd take a quick trip around and lo and behold this caught my eye and came home with us. This was originally $29 and they had marked it down to $7. That was too good a deal to pass up. And, I've found it difficult in the past to find a play "house" that is for boys. Everything is usually geared towards little girls.

I decided to surprise the boys by setting up and having it up when they got up from their naps. As of writing this Sawyer is still asleep, but as you can see Logan woke up and has been enjoying it. He is so cute crawling in and out. I just have to watch it because he wants to grab onto the sides. Such a cute little barn.
Here is my little farmer Logan peeking out of the window. I love the little side corral. I guess the boys will be herding our boston terrier in their soon.

So, if you are in Target you might want to check out the end caps for deals. We think this one is something to crow about. Logan is as happy as a pig in slop. Ok, I know I'm milking this for all it's worth. LOL It is the little things in life that make us happy. :)
Hope you are having a great day!

1 comment:

southerninspiration said...

that's a GREAT buy especially for summer time! YOur boys will love it, and I can't believe how big Logan has gotten!!!

Suzanne

Blog Archive