Thursday, January 28, 2010

American Idol

Digg!
Wow what a crazy few days it has been. I'm so glad dh got my computer back up and running. I felt like I was missing an arm without having it.

The latest news on my grandfather is better. It has been a big mess with the rehab place and I think they've been put on notice. He is finally able to start working on rehab after being over medicated for the last week. So we are hopeful that will help him. Bless his heart he has been through so much.

So another season of American Idol has started. I've only been half watching because I usually like it after they weed through all of the crazies and bad singers and get to Hollywood with the serious singers. I am looking forward to this year since the dynamics will be so different with Paula Abdul having left the show and this year being Simon's last year. I'm not sure how they will be able to keep going with the two of them gone. Maybe some new "star" judges will emerge this year. I'll be interested to see.

So, are you watching American Idol? Do you have any early favorites?

No comments:

Blog Archive