Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Grey is the weather and my mood

Digg!
I have to admit I don't feel like blogging today. I got news last night from my mom that my grandfather isn't eating and it seems like he is giving up. So, that has had me upset and I didn't go to bed until late. I hate being far away and feeling so helpless. So the only thing I can do is pray.

With all the things going on with my family and all of the suffering in Haiti, it seems pointless and useless to blog about anything, but I will blog about one thing that has been annoying me. And that is the whole late night mess at NBC between Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien. I feel like both of them have gotten the shaft from NBC and that irks me. I like both of them and think they both should be on. They are very different and I like that. If I had to pick one, I personally like Jay Leno a little bit better. I love his Headlines segments, Jay Walking and some of the other things he has had on the show. Conan has been a little bit more out there, but I feel he has gotten more like able since he took over The Tonight Show. It sounds like NBC needs to be called "No Business Cents" because they will have to pay out the nose for this situation.

So, that is my rant about that because that is just the kind of mood I'm in. I don't like to post things that are grouchy and not fun and I usually refrain, but that is just where I am today.

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods. Someone should be having a good day. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive