Friday, January 22, 2010

Cookin MC's like a Pound of Bacon

Digg!
Happy Friday everyone. This week has worn me to a frazzle. When I spoke with my mom on Wednesday she said she spoke with my grandfather and he was sounding better on the phone. That made me feel so much better. He is still so sick and I'm sure they are pushing him pretty hard at the rehab place. So, I'm still praying for him and hoping each day he can get stronger. Thanks to everyone who has been praying for him.

I came across this video clip and had to share it. It is an arctic blast from the past aka: Vanilla Ice. Apparently he recently performed with these two guys named Jedward (they are twins) who were recent contestants on Britain's X-Factor. I have to say that must have been one heck of a show to attend. Very entertaining as you'll see from the video clip. You'll go crazy when you hear a cymbal. Enjoy. :)

Hope you are having a great Friday in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Christina Neal said...

I love the video! Thanks for the flashback! It brought a smile on my face. I was a Vanilla Ice fan back when I was a teenager! haha I actually have the original Under Pressure song from David Bowie on my ipod too. Have a great weekend Shelly!

Blog Archive