Friday, February 5, 2010

Birthday Preparations

Digg!
Well the world is looking a lot different today since I got a good nights sleep last night. I pray that this continues. I've been so exhausted.

It is snowing to beat the band here and we are expected to get between 4-8 inches. Tomorrow is dh's birthday and I have a feeling we won't get out to do anything. So, I'm baking him a birthday cake and I've got the ingredients for lasagna since he loves that. Of course he will say it isn't as good as his mom's, but it is the thought that counts, right? And last night I went on a top secret mission to get his birthday present. I have to say it was wonderful to get away for a little bit since I've been stuck in the house all week.

My little patient has been fever free during the last few days, but gets one by the late afternoon. So, I hope that he is getting well. I'm ready for all this to be over with.

So, here is to hoping everyone has a great weekend and is safe and warm. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Blog Archive