Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Swag Bucks

Digg!
Today is Swag Bucks birthday. Happy Birthday Swag Bucks! Have you discovered Swag Bucks yet? Swag Bucks has been one of my favorite discoveries in the last year. You just sign up for an account and then use the search engine on the website. During your searching, you win Swag Bucks. When you collect enough of them, you can win great prizes. The most popular one and the one I save my gift cards for are the Amazon gift cards. You can save them up to buy anything. Right now I'm trying to save my Swag Bucks up to buy a pair of Dansko clogs.

You can win Swag Bucks for other things too like shopping through the Swag Bucks website and completing special offers. And sometimes they'll hide swag codes on the website and you'll have to hunt for them and you can win swag bucks that way too.

I've really enjoyed being part of the swag bucks community. In the past I've used my Amazon gift cards I won with my swag bucks to buy things like Vera Bradley bags and books for my kids.

The referral system is another way you can win Swag Bucks, so if you are interested please follow the link below and sign up under my referral. I'd appreciate it.
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/chiccraftychick And if you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email scbshell@ yahoo.com or send me a message on Twitter @chiccraftychick I'm happy to help. I think you'll find the Swag Bucks search and win site a fun experience. I've referred two friends and they love getting free stuff too.

So, I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive