Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The next big country hit...

Digg!
Ramblings & Deep Thoughts
When I have times of stress and especially no sleep, I find that I get silly and usually I try to find humor in situations. Right now my grandparents are ill, my child has mono, my sister's dog has/had cancer. I was thinking that has all the parts of country song. Now all I need to do is get a pickup and I'm good to go. Watch out Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood. I may be accepting my award at the CMAs next year for my one hit wonder, "Momma's not crazy, she's just coping". Hey, if "Pants on the Ground" can take off, why not my hit? Stay tuned.

We are still in quarantine here. We've made some progress with the mono. We went all day without a fever until about 6 p.m. and then it came back. But the good news his fevers are staying lower so that is great. I just wish he would be able to sleep at night. Because none of us got any sleep last night. So this should be another long day.

Recommendation
Since we got snow last weekend, our heat has been on full blast. I think I need to drink more water because I've become quite parched. And I've also had a time with my lips drying out. I pulled out a tube of the C.O. Bigelow Lip Balm I got for free from Bath and Body Works in December. I used that stuff before going to bed and woke up with soft lips. That stuff really works well. I just got a plain tube, but I believe they come in flavors too. So, if you are looking for some new lip balm I'd recommend this. It is always great to sign up for emails from Bath & Body Works because they send great coupons. I always give my email address and phone number when they ask because you'll get better coupons that way. That is how I got a coupon to get the lip balm free. It was a wonderful coupon because the lip balm was free with any purchase. I purchased some $1 lotion they had and got the lip balm. Those small travel size lotions make great inexpensive gifts. And I believe the lip balm may be $7.50. They run sales on the lip balm too. So I'd keep an eye out for it.

Well, gotta go get the kiddies down for a nap. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive