Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Target Scores!

Digg!
Happy Tuesday everyone. Hope you are having a great day.

I had a great shopping day yesterday and I am excited to share this deal I found at Target. I did a quick glance through the Sunday paper and found some great coupons on things I use all the time. My Target has been selling the Venus Embrace razors for $4.99. They don't have them on the razor aisle, but they have them in the health & beauty section hanging on an end cap. You may have to hunt to see if you can find them. It is easy to walk by them. The paper had a coupon to get $2.00 off a Venus Embrace razor. So, I was excited about that. Then came the big score. There was another coupon that said if you bought a Venus Embrace razor you got an Olay Body wash for free! When I went up to pay at the register they had to call over a manager, but he was super nice and could see that I had the product (the computer said I didn't have the item for some reason) and he did an over ride. The girl checking me out said someone else had the same problem earlier.
My other deal is that I use Pantene mousse and was almost out. The Sunday paper had get $1 off Pantene styling products. I was happy to find on an end cap that they had marked down the Pantene mousse to $3.22. So I ended up getting that for $2.22.
So, those are my great Target finds I thought I'd share. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive