Monday, February 15, 2010

Soft Scrub Total

Digg!
Happy Monday everyone. I hope you had a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day. Now that everyone in the house is well and we are getting a little bit more rest, things are looking up around here.

You may have noticed that I've added a button to my blog, down on the right that says, "I'm a Soft Scrub Captain". I'm excited to be participating in a great program where I get to try new products by Soft Scrub, sometimes before they even hit the stores.

A few weeks ago Soft Scrub sent me a bottle of their new Soft Scrub's Total cleaner. The one I was sent is the total cleaner for the bathroom. They have one for the kitchen too. I wasn't sure what to think, so I was interested to give it a try. The thing that was really interesting to me was that the bottle has two ways you can use the spout on the front. You can either spray the bottle, which is great for cleaning the bathroom sink, or it will foam. The foam is great because you can use that to spray your toilet.

The other thing I was interested to see is if the bottle would work when you turn it upside down. I was wondering how the trigger would work with using this product to clean the toilet, but lo and behold that bad boy worked great. This specially made trigger on the bottle has never gotten stuck and I've used it more than once to clean. I think that is such a cool idea.

The other thing I've discovered is that this cleaner is coming in handy since I'm potty training my oldest son. Being able to spray the cleaner into the training potty has made it easier to handle that cleaning job.

And finally, the thing I'm really loving about this is the scent. I can't stand the smell of most cleaning products and this has a very light, fresh scent. It will definitely deodorize your bathroom. If you want people to know you cleaned your bathroom, this leaves a clean smell behind.

softscrub_total



If you watch the Bachelor on ABC, they will be airing a tv spot during this show. So, keep an eye out for it. It is a cute spot.

I've spotted this great product at Target and Wal Mart if you are interested in giving it a try yourself. Also, you can follow the great folks at Soft Scrub on Twitter. I'd recommend it because it looks like they give away free product to folks. You'll definitely want to win a bottle.

Hope you are having a great Monday in your neck of the woods!

No comments:

Blog Archive