Friday, February 19, 2010

Tulip Time

Digg!
It's tulip time. A sign of spring. At least indoors. I got these for Valentine's Day and they have been brightening my kitchen. And I've certainly needed something to brighten things up in the last day. Wednesday night the kids and I all came down with a 24-48 hour virus and we've all been really sick. It was just awful. DH was sweet and stayed home yesterday to take care of us. My stomach has been so upset In knots. I couldn't eat anything until this morning. I'm taking it slowly. It is nice to be able to even drink a cup of tea.

I do have a tip. Make sure you have Immodium in your medicine cabinet in case this makes its way to your home. Pepto didn't do a thing. I'm feeling tired, but better this morning. I hope that continues. This was a nasty virus/bug to get. I hope you don't get it.

We have no big weekend plans, just hoping to continue to get well.

I hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Blog Archive