Thursday, February 11, 2010

Turn on your heart lights

Digg!
As I've mentioned in the past, I always find it so sad when it is time to take down the Christmas lights. A few years ago, I was excited to see that you could buy heart lights for Valentine's Day. Something about seeing lights in the dark just makes winter so much cheerier. Today I thought I'd share pictures of my heart lights I have in my four front windows. The first picture is of a heart light I got a Wal Mart a few years ago. I bought two of them and I put two of these in two of the four windows. I love how these show up outside. You can really see them well from the street.

The second picture is of a string of ten heart lights. I have a string of these in the remaining two of the four windows I decorate. These lights I bought this year at Target. They were $2.50 a string. They are ok, but I don't think they show up as well from the street. They would be better for decorating inside where you could just enjoy them and see them up close. Wal Mart doesn't seem to be selling the lights like I have in the first picture, but I have seen some like them at Walgreens. And they are a pretty good price. Ben Franklin is another place to check out Valentine's lights. Walgreen's price was better than Ben Franklin.

So, these are just some of the Valentine's decorations I have up. Are you getting ready for Valentine's Day? What do you have planned? Do you like to decorate?

Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very cute (as always!!!). Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!!

Blog Archive