Thursday, February 4, 2010

PSA - The face of mono

Digg!

This is the face of mono in America. My poor little guy is still fighting this yucky thing. Fortunately the high fevers are gone, but he is still so tired as you can see. This morning he fell asleep on the couch like this. He had a slight fever yesterday. We've been getting through the day with no fever and then by late afternoon it comes back. And unfortunately none of us are sleeping at night. I've had one full night of sleep since last Thursday.

I got to the store last night which was nice. I ran into Target. It was like catching up with an old friend. I love Target. I ran through the clothes and the accessories. You can always find something cute. I was so tired that it was hard to enjoy myself, but I haven't been in Target without having to push a stroller or cart through the clothes, so it was nice to actually walk through without fighting the racks. I can't wait to see what new spring fashions come out.

We were out of everything and it was good to get to the grocery store. They are calling for more bad weather here tomorrow, so I was trying to get ahead of the crowds. I discovered a new snack that I'm loving called Stacy's Pita Chips. Oh my heaven, you can't eat just one. I had gotten a free sample a few weeks ago by signing up through All You magazine. I had a coupon and decided to buy a big bag. I'll be lucky if they make it two days in the house. They come in original and I think it was whole grain. I got the original flavor. They are thicker than normal potato chips which I like. I think they could be really great with a good dip.

So, that is the update here. Hope you are having a great day in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our Pita chips. Nothing makes me happier than hearing such a positive first experience with our product. Thank you for the kind review.

Mark S.
Stacy's Pita Chip Company

Blog Archive